Northside Radio- Triple H 100.1 (Sydney, Australia)
Radio Gas (Prato, Italy)
Radio Zusa 95.5 Fm (Germany)
KALW 91.7 FM - San Francisco, CA
KDVS 90.3 FM - Sacramento, CA
KRCL 90.9 FM - Salt Lake City, UT
KUNM – 89.9 FM -Albuquerque, NM
KZSC 88.1 FM - Santa Cruz, CA
WAIF 88.3 FM - Cincinatti, OH
WAMC – 90.3 FM - Albany, NY
WBCR 97.7 FM - Great Barrington, MA
WCVF 88.9 FM - Fredonia, NY
WDIY 88.1 FM - Allentown, PA
WFDU 89.1 FM - Teaneck, NJ
WFUV – 90.7 FM – Bronx, NY
WGBH 89.7 FM - Boston, MA
WGDR – 91.1 – Plainfield, VT
WICN – 90.5 – Worcester, MA
WMFO 91.5 FM - Medford, MA
WMRC 1490 AM, Milford, MA
WMUB 1440 AM - NJ
WOMR 92.1 FM - Provincetown, MA
WPKN Amazon Radio 89.5 FM - New Haven, CT
WRFG 89.3 FM - Atlanta, GA
WRPI – 91.5 FM - Middleburgh, NY
WSCA 106.1 FM – Portsmouth, NH
WSNJ 1240 AM - NJ
WTBU 89.3 FM, Boston, MA
WUMB - 91.9 FM - Boston, MA
WUML – 91.5 FM – Lowell, MA
WVGN 107.3 FM - St. Thomas, US, Virgin Islands
WVIA – 89.9 FM - Pittston, PA
WXRV 92.5 FM (Boston, MA)
WXXE – 90.5 FM -Syracuse, NY
WZMU 89.7 FM - Moab, UT
Buzz Radio (Milwaukee, WI)
Extra Note Radio (Boston, MA)
Feminine Groove (Middletown, CT)
Free Radio Jackson (Jackson, MI)
Folk Alley Open Mic (Kent, OH)
Harris Radio (Brooklyn, NY)
‘Nette Radio (Dallas, TX)
NTG Radio (San Jose, CA)
Radio Crystal Blue (Brooklyn, NY)
Sirrius Radio-Radio Glenn
UARTS (Houston, TX)
Whole Wheat Radio – Talkeetna, AK
Women of Substance Radio
www.waif883.org - EveryWomon Radio - Cincinatti, OH
www.myradio.com - “Local Music Café”
Boston, MA - “It’s All About Arts”
Brookline, MA - “Roots Rock Live”
Franklin Cable TV-Circle of Friends Coffeehouse 3/29/08 concert
Hopkinton Cable TV – Studio Sessions Live
Stow, MA - Community Cable
Taunton, MA - “The Dessert Club”
Winchester Cable TV – The Music Closet
Contemporary acoustic music peppered with rhythm and spice
• Patti’s music ranked high in Radio Crystal Blue’s 2012 ratings: Best Artist of 2012 (#9), 4th Quarter Airplay (#15) and Best All-Time Ranking 2003-2011 (#3).
• Patti’s music was featured on New England Cable Network’s (NECN) Morning Show on April 11, 2012.
• Patti is now a "NEST" artist (New England States Touring) via Matchbook.org, an online cultural marketplace that connects artists, presenters, and communities. As a NEST artist, nonprofit organizations outside of MA can apply for grants that may cover up to 50% of the artist fee for Patti’s public performances. (This program is part of the New England Foundation for the Arts).
• Patti’s music ranked high in Radio Crystal Blue’s 2011 ratings: Best CD of 2011 (#5), Best Artist of 2011 (#13), and Best All-Time Ranking 2003-2011 (#4)
• Patti completed her 2nd European tour in Summer 2011, including performances at the Copenhagen Songwriters Festival and various venues in Denmark, German, and Italy.
• Patti has released her first live CD “Packing My Bags – Patti D Live”.
• Patti can now be heard on WUMB 91.9 FM, Boston’s acoustic radio station.
• Patti’s European tour (Sept. 25 -Oct. 9, 2010) with Italian musician Livio Guardi (www.livio guardi.com) was a huge success and plans are underway for a return tour in late summer-early Fall 2011.
• In early 2010, Patti will be doing an East Coast Tour all the way to New Orleans with fellow musician Pablo Picker (www.myspace.com/pablosound). Check SHOWS for all gig info.
• Patti sings background on Vance Gilbert’s new CD “Up on the Rockfield” on the song “House of Prayer” along with Antje Duvekot, Abby Gardner (Red Molly), Lori McKenna (who co-wrote the song with Vance), Chris O’Brien, and others.
• Patti was the featured artist on Boston’s WXRV’s (“The River”) “Homegrown Showcase” on 7/21/08.
• Patti opened the show for Antje Duvekot on March 29, 2008 at the Circle of Friends Coffeehouse in Franklin, MA to a crowd of over 200!
• Patti was voted #23 on the “Best of 2007” in Radio Crystal Blue’s (NY) list of Top Performing Artists of the Year.
• Patti was voted #9 on the “Best of 2006” in Radio Crystal Blue’s (NY) list of Top Performing Artists of the Year.
• Patti was selected to be part of the “Future Stars” series on Radio Crystal Blue, which spotlights artists deemed to be above and beyond the top indie/underground artists and in their Top 10 recording artists for airplay in Summer 2006. www.radiocrystalblue.com
• Two of Patti’s songs, “Italian Heart” and “Big Butt Blues” continue to be rated in the Top 20 on the American idol Underground folk charts. www.americanidolunderground.com
• Patti is part of a collaborative called Mental Evolution Productions which includes Luke McNeil, John Gerard, Ryan Fitzsimmons, and Joe Hogan. These guys are all amazing artists. Check them out at: http://www.myspace.com/mentalevolutionprod
• May 2006 www.indieguitarists.com featured artist.
• “Waiting in New Orleans” was selected:
- For the Los Angeles Independent Artists of the Month April 2006 CD compilation
- For for a three month spin rotation on myvradio on their “Local MusiCafe” program
- As a 2006 PeaceDriven Songwriting Awards “Honorable Mention” Winner
• “Beside the Pretty Church” was selected to be part of the Indie Music for Life 2006 CD Compilation. Indie Music For Life raises money for cancer awareness and research. It is available from www.indiemusicforlife.org.
• Patti performed in the Martin Guitar Showcase at the 2006 National Folk Alliance in Austin, TX. See photo below!
- Patti played 83 shows in 6 states and the US Virgin Islands, and received airplay on
26 stations in 10 states, plus the USVI and Germany.
- Patti was named one of the Top 15 Artists Played in 2005 on WCVF, Fredonia, NY.
• Patti was selected to perform at the 2006 South Florida Folk Festival scheduled for Jan, 14-15,2006. But, now the festival has been canceled due to damage to the festival site by Hurricane Wilma.
• Patti’s songs have been consistently rated among the Top 10 Folk/Rock songs on Indie-Music.com and have been earmarked as “Hot”. Three of her songs made it into the Top 50 songs of All Genres. “Beside the Pretty Church” hit #1 on the Folk/Rock chart, and was • listed as one of Indie-Music’s “Current Cool Songs”. Patti was also selected as a “Spotlighted Artist”.
• Patti performed in the Acoustic Live Showcase at the Falcon Ridge Folk Festival 2005.
• Patti was written up in the Boston Globe ("Activist's Voice Comes Through in Song" - 1/23/05) and in the Patriot Ledger ("Randolph woman, and her guitar, find an audience" - 1/27/05).
• Patti is a member of Indiegrrls, Go Girls, Just Plain Folks, the Rhode Island Songwriters Association (RISA), and SongsAlive.